We discuss Jason's aversion to cop shows. Local theater and writing plays. Standup and magic as a job.
"This Old House Is a Lie?"
"It's never Lupus."
Our Theme Music is Chocolate and Cocaine by Lorenzo’s Music. Find out more at:
Our logo was designed by Sounds Like An Earful. Find out more at:
- Banff National Park - Canadian Rockies Activities & Hotels
- The City of Calgary - Home Page
- Bosch (TV Series 2014– ) - IMDb
- Hieronymous Bosch - The complete works
- Share Book Recommendations With Your Friends, Join Book Clubs, Answer Trivia
- Official Home Page || David Weber
- Amazon.com: On Basilisk Station (9780743435710): David Weber: Books
- Amazon.com: Heat (2010) (0883929169276): Unknown: Books
- Bones - TV Series News, Show Information - FOX
- House | USA Network
- CSI: Crime Scene Investigation - CBS.com
- Scrubs (TV Series 2001–2010) - IMDb
- Lawyers raised doubts about Austin DNA lab work as early as 2009
- The latest crime lab scandal is brought to you by Broward County, Florida - The Washington Post
- Crime-scene errors put 65 cases under review, audit finds - Houston Chronicle
- Only on ABC7News.com: San Francisco crime lab whistleblower says scandal dates back years | abc7news.com
- 'Stunning' Drug Lab Scandal Could Overturn 23K Convictions | NBC Bay Area
- Is This the End of Bite-Mark Analysis?
- HBO: The Wire: Homepage
- Dexter - Official Series Site | SHOWTIME
- Jennifer Carpenter - IMDb
- Luckiest People
- Home - The Aurora Fox Arts Center
- Watch Jimmy Kimmel Live! TV Show - ABC.com
- List of The Late Show with David Letterman episodes - Wikipedia — 28th and final show as a late night host. Played more for laughs than for tears (Letterman remained dry-eyed throughout), the show featured the following: A cold open that began with Gerald Ford's famous quote at his 1974 presidential inauguration, "Our long national nightmare is over." In pre-taped appearances, surviving Presidents George H. W. Bush, Bill Clinton, George W. Bush repeated the line, as did current President Barack Obama, who added "Letterman is retiring!" Letterman sidled up to Obama afterwards and quipped, "You're just kidding, right?"
- Kahneman's Mind-Clarifying Strangers: System 1 & System 2 | Big Think
- Inside Out Credits | Pixar Wiki | Fandom powered by Wikia
- Denver Theatre - The Illusionists – Live From Broadway | DCPA
- Homepage | Wizards Corporate
- Ira Glass and What Every Successful Person Knows, But Never Says — Spend a year or two in the gym and you'll start to recognize good technique, even if your own could use some work. This is something I'm struggling with right now. I know a great clean and jerk when I see one, but when I grab hold of the bar it's still hard for me to pull it off. Start writing consistently and you'll begin to take notice when you read great work. But good luck trying to produce your own brilliant words. In the beginning, it can be difficult just to get something on the page. And even when you can hammer out sentences, young writers quickly learn that all words aren't created equal. Even with consistent writing each week, I still feel like I fail to produce something of note.
- Tales from the Loop - Roleplaying in the '80s That Never Was by Fria Ligan — Kickstarter
- Ira Glass on Storytelling 3 - YouTube